Thursday, February 5, 2009

Misson Arlington

So this week has just been soo stressful. Hebrew has been kicking my butt. I'm getting so stressed that i feel sick. I had a fever the other night. This semester in Hebrew is almost too stressful for me. But I've been reminded of the verse that is totally awesome but sometime i take it for granite. Phil 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength I need" This verse has been so encouraging this week. Also many for my great friends have encouraged me this week.


But what was even more encouraging i guess you can say was tonight during the spring break mission trip meeting. Arlington TX is the place God wants me this spring break. I could tell right when we started talking about it. I just got this fire of excitement in me. I felt like i was going to explode with goodness or something. She was talking about what we will be doing throughout the week. We leave in a month and i just feel like thats too long! lol

Well the weekend is soo here! And gorgeous weather too!! I love it. I makes me want to just drive with the windows down and blast my music. Too bad im low on gas and also on money! :(lol it happens. This week has just been cold and gloomy and just plan bad. I had a terrible week. I think this beautiful weather is God saying... hey its going to get better!!! And this makes me soo happy because right now i need this. My classes alone are stressful enough. but God is saying to me that its going to get better. Like the weather. I love weather! :D

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I went to mission arlington my freshmen year as well. It was awesome, you will definitely have an amazing trip!

emily said...

He is romancing you :)
isn't that a beautiful thought.
oh how I love 'Captivating'. it's changing my perspective on everything.