Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finding out where God wants me to be.

Well this is my first blog in a long time. I dont think i've blog since middle school. And back then i just wrote about stupid stuff that a middle school teenage girl wouild write about. I really want this blog to be more mature and meaningful. Not only to me but to anyone who reads it. Well to start off with my random ramblings something has been bothering me lately...

It's kinda werid but latley i havnt felt like Living Hope is where im supposed to be. It feels like that is not home. (well of course its not home) But lately it doesnt feel likie my home church here in Bowling Green. Last semester i loved being at Living Hope. I loved the people the atmosphere and just everything about it. Dont get me wrong, I still love being at Living Hope and still do love the people, i've made some really great friends since i've been going to Living Hope. I even joined the church. I am now under their watchcare. Fell in love with their choir. But today at church it just felt werid, like I wasnt supposed to be there. I feels to routine for me there.

I talked to one of my dear friend emily today and she had a lovely way of putting this situation. she said that I just need to check out different churches. A change of routine. If i go to other churches I can see where God really wants me. Even if it is Living Hope. I'll see how much i do love living hope. So i've decided to try out First Baptist Church this next sunday. I've heard from some people that its a really good church. It might look big and intimadating butits really not that way. So i'm going to check it out for myself with another one of my dear friends Becky!
And it's been weird because lately everywhere this week i've been hear stuff about First Baptist. Like the church that was at dollar lunch was First Baptist, people that i've talked to this week have been talking about it, and regressive dinner is going to be at First Baptist so i feel that God is says HEY CHECK OUT FIRST BAPTIST! lol So i am! :)

Anyways i just really hope that I find out where God wants me to be. And thats all i wantt ot do with my life is to do Gods will!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dahl said...

As sad as I'd be for you to leave LH, I'm so glad you're keeping yourself submissive to God's will for you! :D
I love you Cassie!
ALSO, I'm super happy you have a blog... haha... welcome to our world, it's fantastic

emily said...

dearest cassie!

I am praying for you and your decision and that the Lord will make it apparent where you are supposed to be. It has taken me almost a year to find a home church... or for living hop to feel like it is where I am supposed to be. I never felt a part of it until this year.

p.s. you make me happy :)