Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SUMMER!!!! :)

It's been a while since I've posted a blog. I've been swamped with homework and other things. This past month has just been hectic, it's this month looks about the same. But i like being busy. It makes me feel good. But anyway this summer....

I'm soo pumped for this summer!!! I'm so blessed! I will be working at my church back home. My church is doing a childrens camp. It's going to be called "kids kamp" (HOW FUN IS THAT!!!) But The kids will come from our church and kids around the neighborhood. They will have kids from 1st grade to 5th grade!!! And they wanted ME to be their Activites Coordinator!!! I'm super blessed!! To have a full time job at home and even in my home church!!! and the best part is... I'm getting PAID! :D

I think it will be great to be home for the summer. I know in the summers to come i wont be in evansville so this is good! Also going home this past weekend was good but i felt kinda bad for going back to BG. My friend back home kinda gave me the gulit trip about leaving. Shes been going through a rough time and shes changed soo much the last time i saw her. She was telling me "It's because your gone i'm like this. " I know that it isn't my fault but she really made me feel bad. But i's somewhat true. Since i've been gone i havn't invested in her as much as i did then. Lately i have. But just talking on facebook chat, texting and some talking on the phone is honestly not enough to get through to this girl. So i'm hoping this summer will be good for her and me. Hopefully i can make her realize that she doesn't need me as much as she thinks she does. lol. That sounds really bad. anyway off of that depressing situation.

Today I just feel really good!! I don't know why because stuff is starting to pile on me again and i've just been thinking about things way to much. But in a way I do know why.... JESUS! :D
But seriously it's like the song "You are my Joy" i love this song...


And He set me on fire, and I am burning alive.
With His breath in my lungs I am coming undone.
And he set me on fire and I am burning alive.
With his breath in my lungs I am coming undone.
And I cannot hold it in
Remain composed.
Love's taken over me
So I propose the letting myself go.
I am letting myself go.

You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.

2 comments:

Whitney Reno said...

Cassie, I love you. A lot. I'm so glad that you're my sister! Those kids at the camp this summer will be blessed to have you, as is everyone you come in contact with. You have such a joy- I can't even explain it.

But I love it!
And you!

Anonymous said...

Cassie,

You are so precious darling!! :D I love you bunches. i am excited for you about your job this summer. It seems very fitting for you and I am sure you will do a wonderful job. I will be praying for your friend situation. I know that is hard and I hope that things get better. You are awesome dear!