Sunday, August 2, 2009

By Your Side!

hello!!! :)

So its totally been a while! I haven't blogged all summer! Which kinda sucks but its ok cuz my summer kinda sucked so if i were to write a blog about a sucky summer then that would just make a sucky blog! you get where I'm going.... anyways

Lately I've been dealing with some things. Like I've been feeling unwanted by my family and my friends here in Evansville. And from this unwanted feeling I'm feeling pretty lonely. I know I'm not unwanted but some of the small things that come up are just floating around in my head, and I'm just thinking way too much. A reason i have been feeling unwanted from my family is that I haven't gotten a chance to hang or even see my dad from a good period of time all summer. He's working A LOT and I never get a chance to see him. And i just feel like he's not even making an effort to see me or even call me. But HOPEFULLY next weekend i will be able to go to Indy with my dad to help fix my aunts house up there. He'll be working but at least I'll get a chance to actually spend a weekend with him. Which is really exciting.

But I know i shouldn't feel his way a lot!!! I know its he devil trying to get to me. He knows loneliness is were I'm most vulnerable. But I always give into this lie. But something has helped me... I heard this song on the radio and it just spoke to me. Its called "By Your Side" by Tenth Avenue North and its amazing. Its like God is speaking to me and its just rockin!! here's the lyrics.....

Why are you striving these days
Why are trying to earn grace
Why are crying let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for Love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell where will you run
To where will you run

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that holding you
My hands are holding you

Look at this hands and my side
They swallow the grave of that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I wanna give you life!

Those lyrics are just so moving to me, i absolutely love his song. I recommend if any of you are feeling lonely or unwanted by people listen to this song. its like God is talking directly to me!

0 comments: